Sunny, sexy and sophisticated, Sydney is the shining star of the southern hemisphere. The white-sailed Sydney Opera House over the waters of Sydney Cove, and the Sydney Harbor Bridge are the pride and joy, but there's far more on offer. Discover the harbor, the city's historic enclaves, restaurants and cafes, beaches, museums and art galleries. One thing’s for certain - you’ll run out of time before you run out of things to see and do in Sydney.
Heron Island is a true coral cay right on the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef. Here you can swim straight off the beach to an endless garden of coral where the waters are literally teeming with beautifully colored fish and marine life. It's what you don't see around Heron that makes the resort so special. You won't see any buildings above the tree line. And you won't bump into any day trippers either. The reef experience on Heron is exclusively for guests, a unique experience few other resorts in the world can offer
- Round-trip International Economy airfare from Los Angeles
- Add-on airfares available from other cities
- Internal Australia flights
- Private transfers in Sydney & Brisbane
- 4 nights 5 Star Sydney
- 4 nights Heron Island, Reef Room
(Inclusions: All Meals. Guided birdlife walks, guided island ecology walks, guided reef walks, nature slideshow presentations, marine documentary viewing, snorkelling lessons in the swimming pool, stargazing, table tennis, tennis, trivia nights and wildlife presentations.
- Boat Transfer Round trip Gladstone - Heron Island - Gladstone (Helicopter upgrade available)
- 1 night Brisbane
- ** Sightseeing options and packages are available **
Day 1 - Depart
Ask about our options with Premium Economy and Business class airfare.
Day 2 - Cross International Date Line
Day 3 - Arrive
Blessed with a temperate climate, Sydney is Australia’s favorite city with the world’s most beautiful harbor. On arrival you will be met by your private chauffeur who will assist with your private transfer to your accommodation.
Days 4 - 6 -
Explore Sydney at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Day 7 - Sydney to
Gladstone and transfer to Heron Island
Private transfer to Sydney airport and fly to Gladstone, here you take the transfer launch to Heron Island (or ask about upgrading to seaplane transfer).
Accommodation - You will spend four nights on Heron Island is a true coral cay right on the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef. Here you can swim straight off the beach to an endless garden of coral where the waters are literally teeming with beautifully colored fish and marine life. It's what you don't see around Heron that makes the resort so special. You won't see any buildings above the tree line. And you won't bump into any day trippers either. The reef experience on Heron is exclusively for guests, a unique experience few other resorts in the world can offer.
Days 8 - 10 - Heron
At Leisure to relax, explore and indulge on Heron Island.Full breakfast daily. Guided birdlife walks, guided island ecology walks, guided reef walks, nature slideshow presentations, marine documentary viewing, snorkelling lessons in the swimming pool, stargazing, table tennis, tennis, trivia nights and wildlife presentations.
Day 11 - Depart Heron
Island connect Gladstone to Brisbane
Enjoy your last afternoon and evening in Australia with a walk and stroll along the Brisbane river and parks.
Day 12 - Depart
Transfer to airport and flight to US.
request a quote or virtual appointment
Costing Per Person
Note: Daily departures, this package is an independent itinerary with flexible departures (not a group tour)
Single Supplement: From $749
ETA to enter Australia $25 per person. Before committing to your trip please ensure you hold a valid passport with at least six months’ validity from the date you plan to return to the USA.
Read More about Australian ETA
Additional departure gateways & pricing
Add on airfares (coach) available from most major airports - Add $200 from San Francisco, Add $250 from Dallas, Seattle, add $300 from New York, Denver, Chicago, Houston, Minneapolis, add $400 from Boston, Miami, Add $450 from Washington DC, Atlanta - ask an Aspire consultant for a quote from your local airport.
Optional Activities, Extensions or Add-Ons & pricing
- Upgrade to premium economy from $700 per person each way*
- Upgrade to business class from $2,000 per person each way* Can take the upgrade one way or round trip and combine premium/business classes on same ticket
* Starting from pricing based on Monday through Thursday departures - ask an Aspire consultant for the upgrade fee for travel Friday through Sunday
Consider adding one of these Australian experiences to your package
Melbourne from $579 per person
- Flight from Sydney to Melbourne
- 3 nights accommodation 5* at Crown Metropol Melbourne in City Luxe Room
- Lanes and Arcades walking Tour
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tour
Port Douglas add on package from $799 per person
- Internal flights from Sydney – Cairns round trip
- 4 nights Port Douglas at the 4.5* Shantara Resort & Spa in a Studio room
- Full Day Silversonic Outer Barrier Reef tour including lunch
- Half Day Mossman Gorge & Aboriginal Dreamtime Walking tour
- Shuttle transfers Cairns to Port Douglas round trip
Adelaide, Kangaroo Island & Barossa Valley from $999 per person
- Internal Australia flights to Adelaide
- 3 nights Adelaide at the 4* Peppers Waymouth Hotel
- Full Day Kangaroo Island 4WD small group tour including lunch
- Full Day Barossa Valley small group wine tour including lunch
Package from pricing are per person based on double occupancy departures from Los Angeles. Add-on fares are available from other cities. Certain black out dates apply on the accommodation and tour value add offers - check with your Aspire consultant. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Hotels are subject to availability. All prices reflect a discount for purchases made by cash/wire transfer/check, please see terms and conditions for credit card payments. There are no discounts for payment made by credit cards. Cancellation penalties and other restrictions apply.