See the diverse yet equally breathtaking cities and natural wonders that Australia has to offer with cosmopolitan Sydney, the red center at Uluru & then onto Cairns and journey an hour north to Port Douglas, the gateway to an amazing selection of touring options encompassing the Reef, the Outback and the Rainforest.
- Round-trip International Economy airfare from Los Angeles
- Add-on airfares available from other cities
- Internal Australia flights
- 4 nights accommodation Sydney in your choice of 3/4/5 Star hotels
- 2 nights accommodation Ayers Rock in your choice of 3/4/5 Star hotels
- 4 nights accommodation Port Douglas in your choice of 3/4/5 Star hotels
- Seat in coach transfers Cairns and Sydney round trip
- ** Sightseeing options and packages are available **
Day 1 - Depart
Ask about our options with Premium Economy and Business class airfare.
Day 2 - Cross International Date Line
Day 3 -
Blessed with a temperate climate, Sydney is Australia’s favorite city with the world’s most beautiful harbor. The harbor provides a playground for jet boating, sailing, swimming, harbor scenic flights, dining, fishing, climbing the harbor bridge and sightseeing at the Opera House. Take a stroll through The Rocks, the site of the first European settlement. Don’t miss The Rocks markets held every Saturday & Sunday. Be entertained with great street theatre and music while you browse for Australian arts & crafts. Circular Quay is the gateway to the harbor and the starting point for most of Sydney’s harbor cruises and passenger ferries. Familiarize yourself with the harbor by taking one of the many cruises on offer or jump on a passenger ferry to Taronga Zoo or Manly beach. Sydney’s shopping is second to none with its endless selection of boutiques, markets and malls. Unique Australian specialty shops reside at The Rocks and Darling harbor’s Shopping Centre and a visit to the Queen Victoria Building in the city center is a must. Dining out at one of the many fabulous harbor side restaurants is a must. Fresh produce, great views, inspiring chefs and a multicultural flavor turn a meal into a gastronomic delight.
Days 4 - 6 -
Explore Sydney at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Image: Tourism Australia
Day 7 - Fly
Sydney - Ayers Rock
Uluru (Ayers Rock), in the heart of the Red Centre, has a desert climate - mostly dry, with brilliant blue skies all year. It is a World Heritage Area, managed jointly by the Aboriginal traditional owners and the Australian Nature Conservation Agency. You will spend two nights at the centrally located Ayers Rock Resort. The resort is a short stroll to the Resorts' numerous lookouts, where you can view what is arguably Australia's best sunset, with the spectacular play of colors across the face of Uluru and the surrounding desert.
Day 8 -
Explore Ayers Rock at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Image: Tourism Australia
Day 9 -
Ayers Rock to Cairns, transfer to Port
Fly to tropical North Queensland. Cairns is the colorful capital of Tropical North Queensland and the major gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. The city is a gateway to an amazing selection of touring options encompassing the Reef, the Outback and the Rainforest. Take the Skyrail gondola to the market town of Kuranda and return to Cairns via the Kuranda scenic railway through lush rainforest. A visit to the Tjupukai Aboriginal Park is a must to learn of the local Aboriginal tribes and culture. An hour north of Cairns brings you to Port Douglas, the closest town to the Great Barrier Reef with Rainforest clad mountains sweeping down to sparkling sandy beaches.
Days 10 - 12
- Port Douglas
Explore Tropical North Queensland at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Image: Tourism Australia
Day 13 - Depart Cairns for US (via Brisbane or Sydney)
|Costing*||Now-31 March 2019|
* Starting from pricing is valid for departures until 31 March 2019 for purchase by 31 December 2018. Prices are per person based on double occupancy departures from Los Angeles. Add-on fares are available from other cities. Certain black out dates apply on the accommodation and tour value add offers - check with your Aspire consultant. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Hotels are subject to availability. All prices reflect a discount for purchases made by cash/wire transfer/check, please see terms and conditions for credit card payments. There are no discounts for payment made by credit cards. Cancellation penalties and other restrictions apply.
A passport with extended validity past your travel dates and an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is required to enter Australia; Aspire Down Under can issue your ETA for a processing fee of $25 per person. A copy of the picture page of your passport and payment for your ETA is required at the time of booking.