If you like to be where the action is, you can’t beat Sydney. A modern, vibrant city with something for everyone: climb to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge for spectacular views, swim at a famous beach or take yourself on an exciting shopping expedition. For sheer relaxation, immerse yourself in the beauty of Cairns, the rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef. Experience an underwater ecosystem so unique, it’s almost out of this world. Hamilton Island, In this quintessential aquatic wonderland, you can revel in the very best of everything that is great about Australia: glorious warm weather, azure waters, brilliant white beaches, awe-inspiring coral reefs, fascinating flora and fauna, 20km of bushwalking trails, fine food and wines, laid back luxury, unpretentious service, and activities almost too numerous to mention.
- Round-trip International Economy airfare from Los Angeles
- Add-on airfares available from other cities
- Internal Australia flights
- 4 nights accommodation Sydney in your choice of 3/4/5 Star hotels
- 4 nights Hamilton Island Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island Coral Sea View including full breakfast daily for 3/4* package or Beach Club for 5* package
- 4 nights accommodation Cairns in your choice of 3/4/5 Star hotels
- Seat in coach transfers Cairns and Sydney round trip
- ** Sightseeing options and packages are available **
Day 1 - Depart
Ask about our options with Premium Economy and Business class airfare.
Day 2 - Cross International Date Line
Day 3 -
Blessed with a temperate climate, Sydney is Australia’s favorite city with the world’s most beautiful harbor. The harbor provides a playground for jet boating, sailing, swimming, harbor scenic flights, dining, fishing, climbing the harbor bridge and sightseeing at the Opera House. Take a stroll through The Rocks, the site of the first European settlement. Don’t miss The Rocks markets held every Saturday & Sunday. Be entertained with great street theatre and music while you browse for Australian arts & crafts. Circular Quay is the gateway to the harbor and the starting point for most of Sydney’s harbor cruises and passenger ferries. Familiarize yourself with the harbor by taking one of the many cruises on offer or jump on a passenger ferry to Taronga Zoo or Manly beach. Sydney’s shopping is second to none with its endless selection of boutiques, markets and malls. Unique Australian specialty shops reside at The Rocks and Darling harbor’s Shopping Centre and a visit to the Queen Victoria Building in the city center is a must. Dining out at one of the many fabulous harbor side restaurants is a must. Fresh produce, great views, inspiring chefs and a multicultural flavor turn a meal into a gastronomic delight.
Days 4 - 6 -
Explore Sydney at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Image: Tourism Australia
Day 7 - Fly Sydney -
In this quintessential aquatic wonderland, you can revel in the very best of everything that is great about Australia: glorious warm weather, azure waters, brilliant white beaches, awe-inspiring coral reefs, fascinating flora and fauna, 20km of bushwalking trails, fine food and wines, laid back luxury, unpretentious service, and activities almost too numerous to mention.
Romantic and affordable, Hamilton Island Palm Bungalows are designed for couples and families. Surrounded by tropical landscaped gardens and Hamilton Island’s lush foliage, the bungalows have everything you need for a comfortable island holiday.The freestanding bungalows are simple yet charming, offering a ‘back to nature’ experience. The bungalows offer seclusion in a convenient location, with the island’s main swimming pool and shops and restaurants of Marina Village just minutes away.
Days 8 - 10 - Hamilton
Relax on Hamilton Island or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Image: Hamilton Island
Day 11 - Fly Hamilton
Island - Cairns
Cairns is the colorful capital of Tropical North Queensland and the major gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. The city is a gateway to an amazing selection of touring options encompassing the Reef, the Outback and the Rainforest. Take the Skyrail gondola to the market town of Kuranda and return to Cairns via the Kuranda scenic railway through lush rainforest. A visit to the Tjupukai Aboriginal Park is a must to learn of the local Aboriginal tribes and culture. The exclusive resort of Palm Cove lies 20 minutes north of Cairns, with hotels set on an esplanade behind a pristine palm fringed beach. An hour north of Cairns brings you to Port Douglas, the closest town to the Great Barrier Reef with Rainforest clad mountains sweeping down to sparkling sandy beaches.
Days 12 - 14 -
Explore Cairns at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Image: Tourism Australia
Day 15 - Depart for US
|Costing*||Now-31 March 2019|
* Starting from pricing is valid for departures until 31 March 2019 for purchase by 31 December 2018. Prices are per person based on double occupancy departures from Los Angeles. Add-on fares are available from other cities. Certain black out dates apply on the accommodation and tour value add offers - check with your Aspire consultant. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Hotels are subject to availability. All prices reflect a discount for purchases made by cash/wire transfer/check, please see terms and conditions for credit card payments. There are no discounts for payment made by credit cards. Cancellation penalties and other restrictions apply.
A passport with extended validity past your travel dates and an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is required to enter Australia; Aspire Down Under can issue your ETA for a processing fee of $25 per person. A copy of the picture page of your passport and payment for your ETA is required at the time of booking.