Sunny, sexy and sophisticated, Sydney is the shining star of the southern hemisphere. The white-sailed Sydney Opera House over the waters of Sydney Cove, and the Sydney Harbour Bridge are the pride and joy, but there's far more on offer. Discover the harbour, the city's historic enclaves, restaurants and cafes, beaches, museums and art galleries. For the ultimate Sydney experience, enjoy the ease of the Shangri-La, Sydney with its perfect location. One thing’s for certain - you’ll run out of time before you run out of things to see and do in Sydney.
Fly to Cairns, the center of the tropical north. Fourty Five minutes north of Cairns is the town of Port Douglas, with it's palm fringed four mile beach, it's the perfect location for exploring the region. Stay at the Shantara Resort & Spa, a contemporary, small boutique, resort-style complexr, it's an adult haven, ideal for couples looking for a tranquil, romantic and relaxing getaway.
- Round-trip International Economy airfare from Los Angeles
- Add-on airfares available from other cities
- Internal Australia flights
- Private car service airport transfers in Sydney & Cairns
- 4 nights at the 5 Star Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney in a Deluxe Darling Harbour View Room
- 4 nights at the 4.5 Star Shantara Resort & Spa in Port Douglas in a Pool view Studio room
- ** Sightseeing options and packages are available **
Day 1 - Depart
Ask about our options with Premium Economy and Business class airfare.
Day 2 - Cross International Date Line
Day 3 - Arrive
Blessed with a temperate climate, Sydney is Australia’s favorite city with the world’s most beautiful harbor. On arrival you will be met by your private chauffeur who will assist with your private transfer to the Shangri La Sydney. You will spend four nights at this superbly situated hotel.
A luxury stay in the heart of The Rocks awaits you at Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney. Within a 20-minute stroll, you'll find popular places like Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Circular Quay. Highlights at this romantic hotel include a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor swimming pool.
Days 4 - 6 -
Explore Sydney at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Image: Tourism Australia
Day 7 - Sydney to
Cairns, transfer to Port Douglas
On arrival you will be met by your chauffeur who will assist with your private transfer to Port Douglas. You will spend the next four nights at the Shantara Resort & Spa, a contemporary, small boutique, resort-style complex offering up-market apartment accommodation with personalised service in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Shantara Resort & Spa is located 400 metres to Port Douglas’ famous Four Mile Beach with its palm fringed beach, relax or swim in the warm calm waters. Take a stroll to Macrossan Street (400metres) that offers an array of trendy gourmet restaurants, cafes and boutique shopping to suit all tastes. With a choice of spacious studio rooms or large comfortable one bedroom self-contained apartments, Shantara is an adult haven, ideal for couples looking for a tranquil, romantic and relaxing getaway.
- 10 - Port Douglas
Explore Port Douglas at your leisure or consider adding one of our boutique tour options, see our e-brochure or speak with an Aspire expert.
Image: Tourism Australia
Day 11 -
Depart Port Douglas
Private transfer and depart Carins for flights to US
* Starting from pricing is valid for departures until 31 March 2019 for purchase by 31 December 2018. Prices are per person based on double occupancy departures from Los Angeles. Add-on fares are available from other cities. Certain black out dates apply on the accommodation and tour value add offers - check with your Aspire consultant. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Hotels are subject to availability. All prices reflect a discount for purchases made by cash/wire transfer/check, please see terms and conditions for credit card payments. There are no discounts for payment made by credit cards. Cancellation penalties and other restrictions apply.
A passport with extended validity past your travel dates and an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is required to enter Australia; Aspire Down Under can issue your ETA for a processing fee of $25 per person. A copy of the picture page of your passport and payment for your ETA is required at the time of booking.