Exploring the real heart of New Zealand in a motorhome is a delight. Roads are good, places are easily accessible and traffic is light by world standards. Classic motorhome designs allow you to choose from the popular layouts that accommodate two, four or up to six people. Smart design allows for easy living on the road plus comfy beds mean you'll guaranteed to get a refreshing night's sleep. There are numerous quality camping parks and you will receive a genuinely warm welcome everywhere. Your Aspire expert can recommend several driving itineraries to cover what you would like to see and do in New Zealand.
- Round-trip International Economy airfare from Los Angeles
- Add-on airfares available from other cities
- 14 Days motor home rental
- ** Also ask about long term hire discounts **
- ** Sightseeing options and packages are available **
By day, you enjoy vehicles that are comfortable and easy to drive. By night, they convert easily to accommodation to give you a good night’s sleep before you embark on your next day’s adventure. Some of the benefits:
• Accommodation and transport all in one. Move on to the
next stop whenever you like, traveling at your own pace – no
early morning check-outs!
• Extremely easy to drive (no special license required).
• No need to bring cooking or living equipment as it’s all supplied. Maui also offers sleeping equipment at no extra cost.
• On-board shower and toilet facilities available with most models.
• Save on restaurant meals or room service by cooking your meals in your motorhome.
• Seatbelts provide safety and security in the rear living areas when traveling.
• One-way hires are available.
||Now-31 March 2019|
* Peak Season 1Dec18-28Feb19 pricing - Availability very restricted, package pricing may be higher Dec-Feb period, depending on availability
Note: Daily departures, this package is an independent itinerary with flexible departures (not a group tour).
gateways & pricing:
- Depart on Air New Zealand’s non-stop Houston – Auckland flight for a supplement of $250 per person
- Add on airfares available from most major airports - Add $200 from Dallas, Add $320 from Denver, Seattle, Add $400 from Chicago, Minneapolis, Add $450 from NYC, Boston, Miami, Washington
with Air New Zealand
State-of-the-art Economy seats have been designed to provide a really comfortable seat for everybody. The armrest disappears right into the back of the seat so you can be more comfortable during our longhaul trips.
As well as the delicious and fresh meals from the kitchen, you can order tasty snacks throughout the flight, at the touch of your screen. No waiting for hours between meals - eat when you want to. And, of course, there's always a superb selection of New Zealand wines from the onboard cellar.
The vast selection of activities on our inflight entertainment will keep even the most fidgety of flyers engaged for the whole flight. Enjoy over 1,700 hours of content - including latest movies, TV box sets, video games, and a dedicated kids section - all on a 10.6” personal touch screen in widescreen format. If you need more, there are always the USB and iPod connections to plug in to.
Consider upgrading Skycouch, Premium Economy or Business Class.
Skycouch - from $549 one way (based on 2 persons sharing)
Premium Economy - from $950 per person round trip
Business Class (Lie-flat bed) from $4000 round trip
Note: All upgrades are subject to availability, upgrade cost may be higher
Package from pricing is based on double occupancy (2 people sharing a room) from Los Angeles or San Francisco for purchase by 31 December, 2018. Ask an Aspire consultant for pricing for other travel dates. Add-on fares are available from other cities. Certain blackout dates apply on the accommodation and tour value add offers - check with your Aspire consultant. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Hotels are subject to availability. All prices reflect a discount for purchases made by cash/wire transfer/check, please see terms and conditions for credit card payments. There are no discounts for payment made by credit cards. Cancellation penalties and other restrictions apply.